Monday, April 19, 2004

Everything blocks out the memories of time and my quivers just act out their spontaneous evolution to end. It's gonna be all right i guess. Cos the storm now in its tempestuous stage wizards a most horrifying string of thoughts in my brain and I can't renounce them. And it will end soon enough. I've walked this stretch round my life and have gained good enough knowledge that this will begin with a good ending.

And it's good. My trials got me good with a huge dosage of patience stuffing me up. I'm better now and ever will be. But now to dare, I dare not dare. The raging in my head swirls and surges, and batters my longing beater. And the gushing urge to bare my barest dear to me is swinging out of control now. Once the jingle dwindles, the serenity will come and drape its dribble upon my frame and I'll just close my batters with sweet peacefulness shot through my veins.

That day will only come in 2 ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com