Friday, February 11, 2005

Michael Damian - There'll Never Be Another You

I have a life
I live a life
It's more like living day to day just to get by
And it's ok cos i get through
I know there'll never be another you
I got my friends
They're always there
And someone special that i know who really cares
But late some nights
A voice cries through
Reminding me there'll never be another you
I can recall all those winters and falls
Nights of love that i thought would be always with us
Writing our plans on the beach in the sand
But they faded through time in the wind and with you
I think of you from time to time
Sometimes i wonder if i ever cross your mind
But looking back
Is hard to do
Cos it reminds me there wont be another you
If i could hold you again for one night
It would make my whole world come alive again
I will survive
And carry on
Once in a while i hear an all familiar song
It takes me back it makes me blue
Reminding me there'll never be another you
Yes i know there'll never be another you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com