Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My ride is getting more and more bumpy. Hills and rough mountains up ahead. I think I've only conquered small humps, which is only the beginning. My mind seems to tell me, welcome to the real world. The fantasy life in which I have always been living in has been stashed away properly where I won't be accessing for a long time to come.

This is my life:

Way back in the beginning, there were flowers and rainbows galore. I took it for granted because my brain told me that life is such. It was perfect but mundane, floating on 5 erratic oceans. Then I threw it away because I wanted bluer skies and brighter sunshines. And my voracious apppetite for more grew. However, this sun will always be shining, I know.

Then came along a bed I slept in, to cushion the fall in which I chose. And I panicked because I slept for too long and had weird but nice dreams. And when I finally awoke I knew I had killed someone. Two crimes done.

I decided to fly and not jump and fall anymore. I flew without the desire and the lust that once followed me around in shadows. And I began to see sunshine once again. The fight for my flight seemed horribly intense and long. That was my first fight. And it was a real one, just in case you're cynical about it. I was intensely passionate about this fight that I got blinded by the sun. But still I fought on. I don't know why I did. I just did cos my heart told me to. And I got burnt black, then was invited to stop. The story has not ended yet... This is not a crime.

So I stopped and landed to the ground, head on my shoulders. Now it was someone's turn to fly, literally. I fought again, but this time, to pull the flight to the ground. And to the ground it landed while I laid out a path of rose petals for the landing. Too bad the pathway had a big gap of nothingness in between. My life took a change back to where I had to be but not belonged anymore. That was the gap. And I tried to fill this gap with more rose petals but the daisies kept getting in the way. And I let them get in the way, which led the path to a dead end. Third crime.

... And the story continues... But I continued nurturing the daisies. Cared for them and loved them. But I knew I could not pick them for they were not mine. I just wanted to care for them and see them beauties blossom in the sun that I shone... And the story continues...

A different scent wafted through the air. It smelt pleasant and sweet. But little did I know that it would sting. I fought for it with words that were requested. But I guess my words were overflowing. This is where the confusion begins. I breathed in too much and now am choking. My fight is still ongoing and it stabs me in my longing beater that maybe this fight is not going to be a victorious one. I cry.

... And the story continues...

My grief rings...
My anguish burns...

This is my life for now among other things that are currently contributing to my heartaches and tears. Guess I have to hold on tight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com