Monday, April 19, 2004

I've finally handed my fears to the furnace and to thee i spake. Now my spangled heart rises with the stars and rests in a satiated langour. Thank you for the exchange. Nothing means more than a word uttered in familiarity. And my walk clears up towards thee.

I'm stoned-bound our foot traces will agree. What a year? What a decaded piece in time? I'm certain that one day out of that 2 will come. And of course, the 2nd is imminent.

But I'm happy there is some sort of gladness in your company now. There's no telling on heartfelt sorrows or heartfelt love. There's only just one thing in the realm of my knowledge. And this I say from the bottom of my heart, for the length of time I'll serve my time under the big cheese, my presence will be ever ready to forego priorities under your name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com