Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I've just woken up. My head's spinning from too much sleep. And I know that today is gonna be a really boring day. My mouth tastes of last night's conversation with myself, and I'm weak from the afternoon sun.

Sometimes I think that too much of anything will kill you. But I'm still hungry. Hungry for things to be the way I never really experienced it to be. It was never too much because it never happened.

And now I'm thrown. The little pieces we have picked up along the way seems unknown. And now I'm blown. Cos little by little, I know I'll soon be alone.

I know that look, whenever the smile seeps in. That's what I know because I can see. The little happiness that awakes inside of me, awakes because of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com