Saturday, November 13, 2004

There are a million thoughts humping their voices on my brain now.

Here's one of them: FUUUUCK!!!!!

And that's a scream tantamount to the shrieks that come shrilling out of the gates of hell. The screams that tear out my guts and leave my entrails wound round my choking neck. It doesn't spare the choking of my heart either that's bound within the apparent safety clasp of my chest, which unfortunately was torn open again at the seam of my freshly nursed scarred tissue.

And that person in my head howling the swear pounds his punches into his face till it caves in. He bangs the wall against his squelching wet brain that minces onto the floor and he cries. He cries because he will not die. He drives in a knife through his neck into the throat and twists. Gargling blood spews, and he sits to watch himself drown in his own blood, mixed with tears.

He doesn't die...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com