Monday, October 18, 2004

Hi. Elliot is my name. I am a teddy bear. I have got light brown fur and black beads for my eyes. I was picked up at the post office one day by a boy and later was given to a very pretty girl as a gift. I am now a very happy teddy because I have lots of friends: Baba, Momo, Huey and Stewie. We are all very happy because this pretty girl talks to us and treats us very nice. But I think that she treats Baba nicer than the rest of us. We all envy him.

One day Huey and Stewie told me that they are quite tired because they always get flattened whenever the pretty girl sleeps on them. And sometimes she is lazy to bathe and they have to hold their breath because her hair is smelly. But we all love her just the same, and I am glad to be a part of her life. I want to be with her until I grow old.

Today is a very cold day. The rain has been pouring down the whole day. And I am waiting in bed talking to my friends and waiting for the pretty girl to come and talk to us and cuddle us so that we can be warm and sleep well. I think she is watching TV now. There are funny voices that are not hers coming out of the living room. So I guess it's the TV show that she is watching.

Lucky I am a soft toy. I do not go hungry at all. And I cannot move on my own. So I do not need to feed myself. And they say it's easy to get hungry especially when the weather gets cold. I do not wish to be a human. So I think I am a lucky teddy, all happy and furry with lots of friends to play with. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger flowers in the window said...

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS! HMMPPHHH!
-pretty baba!

20 October 2004 at 00:08  

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com