Monday, October 11, 2004

Change is a never ceasing disease that causes all of us to run for cover and seek solace in the bosom of our all sturdy and comfortable backyard of our minds. It is a plague that eats us up and we will never grow if we refuse to budge and hang at the edge of the cliff, not having enough faith to let go of it.

I have learnt and my cliff is far away from reach, but still within sight. And what a beautiful spectacle, a memory of what I used to cling on, I behold. None will ever know the true beauty of theirs unless they let go. Sometimes, it is the scenery that everyone wants to look at but are afraid to make the journey and continue clinging on.

Or is it the length of the road that I have taken? And that I have seen all the road signs, which some have yet to see, that has led me to where I am standing now? The piece of land that I stand on looking ahead to where my memory stands.

Take it easy as you walk down the streets of you. Keep walking and enjoy the view as you walk through the garden of your life. Live like you have never heard of tomorrow and you'll see how beautiful everything will be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com