Friday, March 04, 2005

Yet again I am pounded by a thousand and one questions, all fists against the bones of my face, about how I am going to resolve this state that I've webbed myself into. Apparently, I was regaled the truth about such strong emotions of love for one whom was supposed to be The One. To wait in vain would be an effort worth the whole while. And now it has died? Just like that with the blink of an eye and a shift to another continent has changed a mind so drastically. And now, the truth surfaces again. I was supposed to be forgotten. I was asked to scoot. Little did I know I walked on with a tiny string hooked behind my back. I'm pulled back in. Truths should always remain unhidden however painful it must be. Now I'm stumbling. Stumbling in 2 different directions.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

hello.. hm.. i'm Jessica, Cillia'sn friend. The one who's studying in UQ? Remember me? neway.. just stumbled onto your blog. Hope uni started fine for you. have a great year ahead... :)

-jess-

6 March 2005 at 16:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com