Tuesday, January 31, 2006

This is for my sweetie... Happy 21st sweetheart...

On this day a fresh breath drew

On this day a fresh breath drew,
While she took her leave from the heavens
And floated down to grace the world.
A brand new smile swelled in her eyes
As her starry lips freshly lit the earth’s domain.

She was born of song;
A piece of music breathed by the seraphs
Upon her face,
Like a soft petal of thought
That smoothed the vast beauty of an ancient sunset
Which, before the very void of my eyes,
A dream became displayed
And filled them with the gentle charm
From which she used to make my heart.
My heart, so brimmed with love for her;
With adoration, with desire for her.
And because she shines like no other,
That I love her more and more each day.
And even if there never was a reason for me,
I’ll still love her even more.

On this day the colours were made;
Created from her pink cheeks and chuckled laughs,
While the lips of the winds kissed her face
And brushed the colours across the lands.

She looked up with dusk in her eyes,
Sparkling and brightening the evening of the day.
And with this, my heart has found songs to sing;
Waves of words telling tales
Of a beauty, impeccable.

Her sweetness runs by the gallons
Through the brooks and brooks,
And streams and streams,
And the rivers from where my heart begins to beat for her.

On this day a fresh breath drew
And a miracle was born.

1 Comments:

Blogger = Christine = said...

How sweet ...

31 January 2006 at 14:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com