Friday, May 26, 2006

Your Best Summer, My Worst Winter

Passings are the death of the warm summer breezes
They die and die wilting upon the white breath cold
Dwindling, twisting in a paining surge
Silent, obedient - obedience: unchosen
Because it is what it is

But the farce! The mockery!
My monkey sins they been driven into the ground
Have I paid in full ever yet?
How much more am I in debt?
In hatred?
In love?
And I thought I paid them all back
With your big summer day,
The day I wrote out in tunes of magic for my Magic
The magic that was you,
And the best summer's day, you stole out of the skin of my hands
Tuneless now, blank now, heartachingly white

Voices of silence cover my music thoughts
The blowing of the cold winds impended
And picture perfect you ease through my taut mind
Always escalating me to another heartache, another cliff's edge

Days droop into balls of ravelled delusions
Tighter, tighter
And tighter yet
Till the frowns of my brows darken
Sharpen and cut like my heart's blizzardy poison

You smile and leap and your brown hair sways
And I try to find a gladness in me
A shiny spot of crazy sunshine
Because I love you

I have had my worst winter
Have you had your better summer yet?

1 Comments:

Blogger C.Pattiserie said...

hey dude....i'm sure u will have a wonderful winter...hee.... come back to singapore soon...and we'll go out yea...=))))

1 June 2006 at 02:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com