Thursday, October 12, 2006

Mistakes

To my Dearest Dad:
A man built in strength
Yet feathered in gentleness
With greatness and power
And kindness and mercy
But wholly made with one main thing
And that's the love
That you have shown
Not many I admit
Will gain to experience

Yet I have stuffed
Not deliberately
Your thoughtfulness and kind affection
Your words of wisdom
Garnered from the first day of your life
Which I have still the need
To learn with a humble heart
It's not with malice
Nor with dread
That I grate your words
While you speak them to me

I am sorry dearest Dad
I am but still a man
Made perfectly imperfect
So here I am
On bended knee
With a soul sincere with love
I apologise to you
For my mistakes as a son
I'll try my best to be the best
And not be hurtful again

1 Comments:

Blogger C.Pattiserie said...

hahahahahhaaa......hahahahaha.... oh my... i got quite a number of goosepimples while reading it....

13 October 2006 at 20:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com