Monday, April 26, 2004

I'm completely indifferently submerged. It's time to let my time start alone. Trip down farwards fairyland and it'll be just like beginning a waterfall kiss flitting and falling. Why don't I just take my time quickly. Watch the way my eyes taste the dense muffin wind. It's tasty sin isn't it? Lovely. I'll take my chance in the meantime and close my eyes to the sweet devil charmers. The sweet coquettish grins spewing brazen drunk uncontrolled come-hither breaths piercing the mosaic darkness with fountains of blinking glare. They would never fail for they provide the material pleasure what most are looking for. What about the bigger picture?

I'm deadly surprised of my brand new hunger. Not the ravenous skirt shredder, but the one that cocktails my horrifics and nonchalant ebullience of the wonderment of being. Breath and existence. One and all. The miracle of change supplies a new me in every second. Are you really the person that was supposed to be a thought ago? Think about it. Your senses always tells you the same thing. They don't change. But your thoughts are on a perennial journey. They don't ever stop. So it is that while you perceive your material surroundings as they always are, you have become a different person altogether through your thoughts and breath.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com