Tuesday, December 14, 2004

I feel like a puppet on a string now, moving where the pupeteer moves me. I can't run cos I'm attached. It pains me just to yank the knots off me...

Thanks for sharing all your precious thoughts
You know I couldn't have done without them
So I say
And thank you for talking to me
You don't know how a little silence could kill

How do I go back
To where the hellos were nice again?

Let me take you down to where it happened
Don't hide away from me
Let me take you down
The ride is breaking
You got to hold on tight

And thanks for being so interested in my life
You know how happy that can make me feel
And thank you for having me
At least I don't feel that invisible

And thanks for being so straight to me
Your consolation breaks me down...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

| Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com